Franchises are gaining in popularity across a wide variety of categories in the U.S., and many are experiencing rapid growth and expansion. When companies grow at a rapid rate, it is often best to focus on the core competency of the business to ensure true strategic growth, and Franchises benefit from this same strategy. Finance & accounting are key activities for any Franchise, though many of them are focused on the business of the Franchise rather than on finance & accounting procedures and controls. Oftentimes, a Franchise can really benefit from partnering with a firm that specialized in finance & accounting that allows them to focus on the business of the Franchise.
As a leader in the industry Sutherland provides true end-to-end solutions for Franchises, utilizing a blend of people, process and technology. Our methodology will streamline operational efficiency, create a scalable environment and increase your bottom line. Our proven expertise in the franchise industry will allow your concept to not only grow, but grow at a faster rate than generally projected.
Sutherland's services for Franchises include these tailored account solutions to meet your needs:
- Vendor management
- Invoice & payment processing
- Travel & Expense reimbursement
- Specialty payment requests
- P-card administration
- Cash/wire/ACH/EFT processing
- 1099 preparation & distribution
- Franchise billing
- Customer set-up & maintenance
- Customer invoicing
- Lock box management & cash application
- Credit & collections
- Customer inquiries
- Period & year-end closing
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Capital Project Management
- Tax / Book reconciliations
- POS daily reconciliation
- Store bank deposit reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation of POS to bank
- Sale data import/reconciliation
- Journal Entry processing
- Balance Sheet & bank reconciliations
- Fiscal period & year-end General Ledger closing
- Treasury services
Providing standardized transitions for all clients
- Lawson application hosting & management
- Proprietary Workflow tool
The Sutherland Advantage
- Your focus is on your core business.
- Your time is spent on strategic issues rather than on tactical activities.
- Your will have a high-performing finance organization.