Introduction to SmartLeapTM
SmartLeapTM helps companies deliver smarter technical support through a combination of best in class people, process and technology components. SmartLeapTM delivers reduced support Operating Expenses, enhanced productivity, additional revenue while simultaneously transforming customer experience via support automation, channel management and effective knowledge management. The platform enables robust efficiency resulting in a win-win solution. Proven & tested, SmartLeapTM is what support organizations need today.
Sutherland's SmartLeapTM practice works with customers to address the following business imperatives:
- Reducing operating expenses
- Enhancing revenue generation
- Improving end-customer stickiness
- Evolving and launching innovative models for customer support
SmartLeapTM achieves this through a comprehensive framework that combines Sutherland's two decades experience in customer and technical support, our heritage in effective & scalable technology infrastructure and our extensive investment in developing latest generation tools and automation technologies that provide integrated multi-channel support.
Sutherland's SmartLeapTM provides several areas of unique value:
- SmartLeapTM components deflects call volume and uses automated non- voice channels to reduce operating expenses
- Use the extensive knowledge base of 120,000 + articles available to deflect voice calls to self-help medium
- Use automated chat to push informational queries to automated channel thus eliminating the need for manpower to handle informational queries
- Use desktop applications to fix issues at source and prevent customers from calling
- IVR based call PIN technology to control the calls coming into the call center
- Improve revenue via a paid premium support offerings that complement the in scope Level 1 technical support
- Convert out-of-scope issues into opportunities of revenue via Sutherland powered premium support offerings
- Expand the product offerings and include wide range of services that can be up-sold or attached with the core product of the customer
- Multiple revenue models such as pay-per-incident, pay-by-pin and subscription
- Multiple collection techniques such as credit card, debit card, PayPal, etc.
- Traditional delivery models where we own people, process, and technology
- Design, development, and deployment is our responsibility
- Outcome based financial models where risk and reward are shared
- Multiple client facing branding choices for service and solutions
- Expands the offerings and becomes more relevant to the customer by being one-stop solution center for all customer issues
- Improves the stickiness by launching desktop resident applications that can act as calling card support, and embeds within the customers day-to-day online experience
- Uses the historical information about the customer computer usage patterns to create and offer products that are much more relevant to the customers need
- Sutherland can help with product and offering design
- Sutherland supports the end-to-end lifecycle of activities from demand / lead generation, sales support, sales and delivering of service
- SmartLeap™ technology components can be used in each part of the lifecycle as follows:
- Discovery for online and offline demand generation
- Selling for online based tools to improve the efficiency of sales
- Satisfy tool based service delivery that improve the quality and consistency of support
- Retain integrated multi-channel approach to follow up with marketing campaigns and renewal strategies
SmartLeapTM Deployment Models
Sutherland offers multiple models that provide enterprises with the flexibility to customize the engagement to their specific needs:
Model 1: Client-white labeled front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland, our client or a mix of both. Client assumes all legal obligations related to customer service. This model requires high degree of customization to match client’s product/ services ethos.
Model 2: Co-branded front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland or a mix of client and Sutherland. Co-branding with client allows end-customers to be serviced by Sutherland as the legal entity. Requires some customization, but can mostly be serviced through out-of-box Sutherland pay-for-support solutions.
Model 3: Sutherland branded front-end with the back-end managed by Sutherland. No brand or legal risk on client. Requires minimal customization and can be brought online in a matter of weeks.