Mortgage Services Industry Overview
Today's mortgage market is faced with volatility, sharp volume swings, increased regulatory scrutiny, and constant change. Business Process Transformation partnerships have been increasingly popular to help mortgage lenders better accomplish industry objectives including mortgage origination and underwriting. Like other customer-focused industries, mortgage companies are evaluating strategic sourcing alternatives to better control costs, reduce capital expenditures and improve service levels.
Sutherland has attained an invaluable expertise, garnering more than 25 years of experience as a BPO partner. Over the years, we have developed a tested and proven integrated BPO solution, merging back and front office services to deliver measurable results. Such results include driving up sales conversion, increasing quality and efficiency while lowering production costs, and business scalability with lower, variable cost structure in loan servicing.
Sutherland's BPO services for the mortgage industry include:
- On-Boarding New Loans
- Customer Care
- Escrow Services
- Investor Reporting
- Payment Processing
- Loss Mitigation
- Bankruptcy Administration
- Default Management
- Due Diligence
- Escrow Administration
- Foreclosure Management
- Investor Reporting
- Loss Mitigation
- Payoff Processing
- Quality Control
- Collect, organize, and review the required documentation prior to the loan being submitted for underwriting.
- Pre and post-funding loan audits to insure quality and compliance standards.
- Pre and post funding loan audits to insure that loans are being underwritten to the applicable guidelines and standards.
- Analysis of the loan file to determine if it meets the guidelines established by the investor and renders a credit decision.
- Fully-licensed loan originators available to manage inbound and outbound calls to prequalify customers or take loan applications.
- Asset Pool Analysis
- Loan Asset Monitoring
- Recovery Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
Industry Leaders Benefit from Our Integrated BPO Solution
An industry-leading mortgage originator engaged Sutherland to help increase their overall fulfillment efficiencies. Upon assessing the company's loan processing functions, we identified operational areas that could be outsourced and developed a strategic solution to increase productivity and reduce costs, including complete end-to-end fulfillment, credit analyses, and third party ordering, as well as support for several back office functions.
As a result of our consolidation, centralization, and business process improvements, our client yielded a 25% savings in total fulfillment costs and a 24% reduction in cycle- time.
The Sutherland Advantage
Sutherland Mortgage is one of the only premier mortgage process management companies with a complete menu of component and end-to-end mortgage services.
Our executive leadership team has over 18 years average experience running large scale mortgage operations for the top players in the industry. With over 1,500 mortgage professionals with significant experience processing, underwriting, closing, servicing, and auditing mortgages today, we are mortgage specialists with a distributed, scalable, and experienced workforce which provides our partners with flexible, cost effective solutions.
We have our own mortgage compliance department which keeps the global mortgage team completely current on the market regulatory and licensing environment. Our mortgage research team keeps the group current on the market dynamics and, trends, and current issues in the sector.
- Flexible engagement model caters to cyclical businesses
- Transaction based pricing options
- Integrated solution with back and front office support
- Specialized knowledge in various financial services segments
We are mortgage bankers serving mortgage bankers.