Sutherland has been recognized as a leader in customer experience and finance and accounting transformation services by ISG, a leading global technology research and advisory firm. Two recent reports in customer experience and finance and accounting highlight Sutherland’s skillsets and capabilities that have earned the leader position.
ISG formally awarded Sutherland as a leader in these categories on February 21, 2018. It is an incredible honor to achieve these awards and highly esteemed rankings by ISG, it is a privilege to share the reports and valuable insights with the greater industry as a whole.
Insights included in the ISG ProviderLens™ Contact Center Customer Experience report:
- Alignment of enterprise requirements with provider capabilities
- Impact of technological advancements in the evolving CX landscape
- How digital enablement is critical in the transformation from customer service to customer experience
The ISG ProviderLens™ Report: Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Services includes insight on:
- The growing trend towards clients needing innovative and technology-driven services
- Four client archetypes based on vertical-specific services to help key corporate decision makers determine the best fit for their organization
- Rankings of providers on their ability to provide process transformation services
At Sutherland, we pride ourselves on being a leading provider of end-to-end process transformation solutions that deliver improved results businesses can see, and improved experiences customers can feel.
The ISG findings support the positive feedback we hear from clients each day. Learn more about our ongoing efforts in process transformation and automation at www.sutherlandglobal.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.